Montana weather



I have to send you a couple of pictures because this morning I woke up to a white morning. It felt like a morning in the middle of the winter. It was snowing and the mountains were covered. Its quite amazing to have green grass and white mountains. For the ride I had to where my winter coat and gloves.
How is Everyone like Axel, Jan, Thomas, Elena, Julia,Chris, Steff,....? I have not heard very much from them.
Today I had a great day riding even though it was raining and snowing. We did lots of running and we worked with cows in the arena. Usually I dont get to ride as often as I would like because usually im so busy with other stuff so im glad that now im able to do more with them.

Justi
gepostet von MWTH-Mitglied | Labels: | gepostet um 17:18

Kommentare (2)

Hey Justi,
what horrible thought to wake up and outside ther is snow! We are looking forward to the summer. Snow isn´t in our mind.
If read our blog consequently you should heard about and from me. Maybe you should know, that sometimes I´m writing under mnemonic "evm" for Eventmanager and sometimes under "axf" for Axel F.
I heard that you have to absolve a German test! I wish you good luck because to manage it is the neccessary condition for meeting us again in September.
For training you can read our blog every day and try to understand our crazy comments ;-) But it isn´s easy and sometimes it´s not written in a very good German.
CU Axel

there is nothing to add....

my nicname is MfWuF or ts....

Best wishes from Germany where the weather is also not so god as it could be....
But theres no snow :P

Thomas